We are grateful that you picked
us to craft the perfect gift for your loved one and we want you to know that KissesfromLondon.com
is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its site visitors. It provides
you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how
we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your
KissesfromLondon.com is a registered company in England and Wales as We ship kisses Ltd and our company number is 10999784. We are registered with the Information Commisioner’s Office with the reference number ZA464259. The data controller is We ship kisses Ltd. Of 10 Greenhithe close, Sidcup, DA15 8EF to comply with the Data Protection Act 2016 (the “Act”).
Information we collect from you:
When you access KissesfromLondon.com and you move around the site, register an account or purchase a product on KissesfromLondon.com, we will collect and process the following data about you:
· a user name and password;
· name, date of birth, age and sex;
· billing and delivery addresses, email address;
· payment method (Paypal with Paypal account or card payment);
· your images, audio files or video files and other user content;
· correspondence with and from KissesfromLondon.com;
· your preferences about receiving communications from KissesfromLondon.com;
· information about your use of KissesfromLondon.com and your browsing and online purchases;
The information you give us by filling in forms on our website or by e-mail correspondence or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register on our website or use our services, place an order on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem on our website. In order to use our services you will also need to supply us with the personal data of a third party (Name and delivery address) in order for them to receive the gift. On our website you order a product to be delivered directly to the gift’s recipient. We will not use this information for anything other and fulfilling the service for which the information was supplied.
The information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (when you sign in as a customer), browser type and version, and the type of device used to access the website.
· Information about your visit, including the clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and any number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We work with third parties like sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and may receive information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect any information about users who may be under the age of 13 and will delete any information provided by such individuals as soon as possible. If you are under 13 please do not provide us with any personal information. While we do allow users under the age of 13 to use our website, any users under the age of 18 should discuss the use of the website with their parents or legal guardian before they submit or upload any content to our website.
If you told us it’s OK we would like to contact you to provide offers on our products or promotions that we think might interest you. You may withdraw this consent any time.
Uses made of the information
We use the information about you in the following ways:
will use the information you give us as follows:
- to carry our obligations arising from any contracts entered in between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to carry out market research and the tracking of sales;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
will use the information we collect about you as follows:
- for internal operation and administration of our website, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes;
- for improvement of the website, by ensuring that content is presented in the most effective and safe manner for you and your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we show you and other and offer the relevant advertising to you;
- to offer suggestions to you and other user on goods and services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If We ship kisses Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We have the right to disclose your information when a third party claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Where we store your personal data
All your payment transactions will be processed and encrypted using the advanced encryption technology of Paypal. Paypal offers Buyers Protection and Fraud protection. You can see their safety and security policy here.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of your site, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a number of rights you can exercise over your data.
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes of if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you may ask to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. You also have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data and to object to our processing of your personal data. You also have the right to obtain from us, and reuse, the personal data we maintain from you, for your own purpose.
If you wish to lodge a complaint over the way in which we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are dissatisfied with our response you may contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office or the equivalent supervisory bodies in non-UK jurisdictions. Details on how to contact them can be found at ICO.org.uk
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We currently use Paypal payment service that lets you fulfill the transaction either by login in into your paypal account or by entering your card details. Your full card details are not recorded or stored in our database. The details are encrypted and transferred securely to one or more third party payment service providers.
We will never ask to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
Updates to this notice
This Privacy Notice was last updated 25th of August 2018. Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to keep informed of changes to this Notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com